Announcements from 22nd October 2017
SUNDAY CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS – 22/10/2017
- Coming Saturday/Sunday Liturgy will be conducted by
Saturday 4.30p.m. by Nazareth Convent
5.30p.m. by Carmel Ward
Sunday, 8.15a.m. by English Choir
- This week on Saturday we celebrate the feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles.
- St. Paul Ward members are celebrating their Ward Feast today during the 5.30p.m. Mass followed by Ward get-together in the Parish Hall.
- Tomorrow/today the Universal Church celebrates Mission Sunday. We are reminded to pray for the Mission and generously contribute to the Mission. To encourage children to contribute to the Mission Sunday, they were given Mite Boxes. Parents kindly remind the children to return the Mite Box on Sunday, 29th October at 9.30a.m. Mass during Offertory Procession. Highest contributed children will be awarded first three prizes.
- Coming Sunday, 29th October 2017 we are celebrating the “Community Day” as part of S.C.C. Celebrations. All the Parishioners are requested to join the 7.00a.m. Mass. In the evening we have organized a colourful Cultural Programme at 5.00p.m. in the Jubilee Hall. All the Parishioners are invited to join the Programme which conclude with fellowship meal.
Tomorrow/today is the Sports and Games Day of the Parish Community. Colourful Inauguration will be held at 9.30a.m. in the Milagres Ground opposite to Moti Mahal. Details refer the Notice Board. I request all the Parishioners to take active part in these events. We also invite differently able children to participate. Your co-operation will make the Programme successful.
- Senior Citizens Singing Competition held by S.K. District Jilla Panchayat Association at “Sahodaya” Balmatta, Mrs. Rita Pinto of Carmel Ward won the IInd Place. We congratulate her.
- Every Wednesday we have one hour of Intercessory Prayer before the Blessed Sacrament organized in the Monica Chapel. Kindly make use of this opportunity to strengthen the faith and to pray for the Intention of the Universal Church/World.
- Graduate Constituency and Graduate teachers Constituency election will be held soon for Graduates Representative and Teachers Representative for Members of Legislative Council Government of Karnataka. We are happy to inform that our Community has highest number of Graduates and Teachers. If we all join together we can elect our Representative for the M.L.C. Seats. Therefore I request all those who have completed Graduation before 2014 to enroll your names. The Form will be available in the Church Campus Stall.
Catholic Sabha Political Convener Mr. Deepak D’Souza and his team is rendering service for enrolling Voter ID/ Graduate Constituency / Teacher Constituency in Monica Hall from Monday onwards till Saturday 28.10.2017. Timings 10.00a.m. to 4.00p.m. with lunch break (1p.m.- 2.30p.m.)
Required documents: 2 Photos, Convocation certificate Xerox, Address proof Xerox, Voter ID Xerox. For assistance you can contact: Mr. Deepak D’Souza – 8197571625 / Mrs. Flora Castelino – 7829652470 /Mrs. Vilma Crasta – 9845304317
Last date to submit is 5th November 2017.
- Ms. Teesta Setalvad, Social Activist is addressing the public at St. Aloysius High School Hall on Tuesday, 24th October 2017 at 4.00p.m. You are cordially invited for this Progrmme.
- Sunday collection on 15th October is Rs.44,310/- Thank you for your generosity.